Sunday 20 March 2011

Esoteric Illusions

So for my Professional Practise module I am a part of a group of 10 Bath Spa students are putting on an exhibition in Walcot Chapel. We’ve spent the past few months planning and designing the posters, flyers and now it’s only 2weeks away. So now I’ve actually got to finish some work to put in it! I’m going with my Alice in Wonderland work. I’m going to get my blue dress finished by adding some embroidery around the hem. Then when I go home the weekend before we put up the exhibition me and my sister (who studied Photography at PCAD) are going to have a mini photo shoot in the woods by our house, so I’ll have some photos of the dress in context to hang next to the dress in the exhibition.
So everyone come along and see some great work from the creative arts students of Bath Spa! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the exhibition, is it on all week?
    If so I will pop down on Friday to see it.


    Jane

    ReplyDelete