Saturday 5 March 2011

Disney Joy

It’s nearly 100 days till I spend my summer working in Walt Disney World resort Florida for 3months so anything Disney related catches my eye at the moment and so with my Alice project on the go I feel that I can make it a bit more rounded by looking at other Disney tales as well only when it crosses into the fashion or costume world. 

Yesterday while on the train I saw the person next to me reading the paper beholding this image so it caught my eye but couldn’t really see what it was about, I assumed that it was an advertisement for a theatre production, however after researching I’ve discovered that it’s for a photo shoot by Annie Leibovitz, who also took the photo’s for an Alice in Wonderland shoot which I studied recently for a power point presentation. So I found it interesting to look through some more Disney breaking into the fashion world.


No comments:

Post a Comment