Tuesday 28 February 2012

Happy Mistakes

Once again I appear to have created an error when printing. However unlike last time it didn't ruin the whole 5 prints I was doing that day, only one of them I messed up by now paying attention to lining them up fully, so once again I decided to keep on going and just see what the print ends up looking like instead of wasting the piece of paper by giving up.


The next layer (yellow) then went upside, this was me completely not paying attention and printing when the paper was the wrong way round, however I quite like the end effect. Looking like a yellow sky on this image creates a completely different image, and only having the cyan and magenta layers at the bottom makes the once green grass appear to be a pond or a lake, so it's interesting when things going wrong could end in disaster creates a good image in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment