Wednesday 30 November 2011

Disney Postcards

Between myself, two sisters and my mother there were a good 2,500+ photos taken of this Disney adventure shall we say, so trying to narrow them down to just a few that best represent my summer has been extremely difficult. In the end I've divided my summer into  categories, Disney World in itself the colourful place that it is and my own journey of a summer.

First of all the wonder of Disney:
Main street USA at 7.59am
The cost for some beloved Cadburys at the United Kingdom Pavilion in Epcot 
The level of show Disney World upholds even when renovating

 My Summer:
Mickey's famous high four

All it takes is faith, trust and and little bit of pixie dust

Alice in Wonderland, The character that whether it be guest or cast member got reverenced to me literally every single day  

Of course I've got a lot more photos that represent my summer and Disney World on a whole and I think that it could be such a nice project in itself to print these 30 or so photos (that I've narrowed it down to for each category) as postcards with perhaps a quote on the back explaining each one, and to then present them in a similar box to the penguin postcard box. I think it could be a nice sum up of my summer and own personal journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment