Thursday 1 March 2012

Stopping off at Dawlish

This is hopefully that first and last time I may appear to look like a train spotter. Once again it's not about the train (ish) as it's not about the type of train going past just the fact that I'm usually on the train going through this sight so really this video is sort of my work but in reverse.




I prefer getting photos from the videos I take rather than just taking a photo, because if I got out of the train to start photographing these sights then it becomes more about me being a photographer which I'm not, if anything I've become a printmaker now in art but only printing shots from a video.
So I don't intend to take any stills from this to then print, I just found it interesting seeing the sight of Dawlish in a different way, a different angle, and I couldn't help but to record it.

No comments:

Post a Comment