Monday 20 December 2010

Ellie Goulding, Your Song.

So the aim for the end of my Alice project is to have a finished dress with embroidery detail then to have a photo shoot of most likely me wearing the dress in Alice situations, in the woods, mazes, tea parties and such.

After seeing Ellie Goulding’s music video for your song it gave me an idea, what if I were to make a short video of perhaps the photo shoot. But just short little clips in the style of Goulding’s video which could then be projected onto a wall during the American Museum exhibition in May. I think that it could be a nice addition to the dress on the mannequin and photos from the photo shoot on the walls behind it.

So this is just an idea for now that I wanted to jot down before I forgot it!



No comments:

Post a Comment